Pure elegance. Perfected in shape.
Design 04 is a tribute to aesthetic straightforwardness. Subtle design that is uncompromisingly subordinate to its purpose. Compact dimensions ensure a remarkable handling that is unparalleled. Technical sophistication and high-quality materials. Based on an original design by Otto Hutt. Classical design thought into the future and completed by hand. The fittings of the models in Allblack are coated with PVD.
The shaft sleeves are provided with paint and polishing varnish in several layers. Then it is ground and polished by hand. The cap sleeves of the fountain pen are coated with PVD.
- Cap sleeve is PVD coated.
- With the special Otto Hutt nib with Otto Hutt logo, which identifies the writing instrument as original, available in EF, F, M and B
- 18-carat gold PVD nib
- Each fountain pen comes with a converter for the use of bottled ink
- Including silver or microfiber cleaning cloth, instruction manual and certificate
- Length 13.2cm, length open 12.3cm, diameter 11.8mm, weight about 38.7gr.